* manually switching 2.4G and 5G channels
* WiFi survey of self + neighbors and plotted same over time
* ping, iwconfig, iftop, etc.
* increasing TX/RX power for both APs and clients
* physically moving APs
* messing with other appliances in the house like the microwave
* WiFi repeater
* Internet over electrical lines
@meonkeys but watching streaming video just didn't seem to work well. Maybe because it uses the same channel on both networks; can't both be transmitting at once
* Yes, power over electric lines ended up being most of the solution! I didn't want to need to physically connect to the power line network box so I ended up sticking the aforementioned wi-fi box on the end acting as another access point for the dead zone
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!